Monday, April 19, 2010

Good Idea Stickers

Do you like collecting stikers? Well, I do. I like to collect it. Yesterday I found this cute stickers when Iam shopping at the Mall. The stickers call dooodolls, Dooodolls are produced by Dooodolls design Sdn Bhd, its Malaysian company. Among their product they have stickers, stationary, plushes and many more. What I like about this stickers are, I can write message in it! Beside in their cover wrote message sticker. Maybe you can write what is your felling or maybe just want to have some fun with it.Good Idea right?! One pack of stickers have three in one message stickers. Each dooodolls have special character, my favorite is Pinkie pirate. What is your favorite dooodolls?  For more Dooodolls design you can go to www.dooodolls.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment