Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vivi Girlie Japan Magazine

I like Japan culture, especially Vivi magazine which I think one part of Japan culture. Vivi Magazine is one of the top fashion magazine in Japan including Asia such as Taiwan, Hongkong and China. It published by Kondansha. Their target is teen and young women. When I first read it, I love it !! With girlie graphic, it using mix and match graphic element such as typography, pictures, cut and paste technique, "anti boring" photography background, eye cathing color and last is the beautiful in house model and cover queen. 

For Fashion Magazine I think Vivi have strong appearance, with their own style character and latest fashion trend. I believe they will always have readers that come back for more. Like me as example :)

Their famous cover queen are japan celebrity Ayumi Hamasaki, which she is featured in 24 times since 1999 edition. Other celebrity is Namie Amuro and Kumi Koda. Follow by their famous in house models Lena Fujii, Chikako Watanabe, Elli-Rose, Camilla, Jun Hasegawa, Kana Oya, Kiko Mizuhara, Marie, Mitsuki Oishi, Rola and Sara Mary.

My favorite Vivi model is Lena Fujii, she has sweet face and cute expression. Jun Hasegawa she has strong expression and dramatic face.

                                 Amuro Namie featured in January 2010 edition
I love this edition theme..Amuro Namie in Wonderland, I wonder how they make this giant tea cup?!
                                                Vivi In house Model part 1
                                              Vivi In House Model part 2
                  I like picture in this page, The Girls are so ready for ladies night!
                                                    Girls with attitude!
                            Great fashion, colors, background and pretty models
                 Check out this picture property, so creative, girlie, cute and LIVE!
                                             Strong Impression, Go Girls!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment